Convertible School Bus Book is the perfect large play mat for kids aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to drive a school bus!
• Wonderful artwork by renowned children’s illustrator, Simon Abbott.
• Simple story text for kids to learn new words.
• Kids can use the sit-in school bus at playtime.
Convertible School Bus can be used as a story book, large play mat and converted into a sit-in school bus toy. This multi-function convertible book engages toddlers with its charming story and colourful illustrations.
Features of Convertible School Bus:
• Read with your child about a school bus on its rounds to pick up children and all the sights that are passed on the ride to school.
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like a town, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, teaches them about a bus driver’s duties and getting kids to school safely and on time.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to pretend to drive a school bus!
Extracts from the story:
It’s the start of another school day. The big yellow bus is on its round, taking children to school.
Around the bay, the school bus drives through a nature reserve. There are lots of animals and birds to see.
Next stop is at the museum. There is a statue of a dinosaur skeleton outside. A boy climbs on board the bus.
At the last stop, the bus collects two more children. There are people eating breakfast outside at a café.
Author: Amy Johnson
Illustrator: Simon Abbott
Dimensions: 345 x 345 mm when folded
This item is sourced from the UK