Convertible Train Book is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to be a train driver!
• Bright, simple illustrations to appeal to young children.
• Simple story to help your child to start recognising new words.
• Fun sit-in train for playtime, made of sturdy card.
Convertible Train can be used as a story book, large play mat and be transformed into a sit-in train toy. This versatile convertible book engages preschool kids with its entertaining story and striking illustrations.
Features of Convertible Train:
• Read a short story with your child about a busy train on an important journey to deliver some coal and the problems faced getting to the destination.
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like a train track, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, teaching them to follow instructions and to think about train safety.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to ‘take to the tracks’ and pretend to drive a train.
Extract from the story:
People wait at the station to get on a train. The station guard signals to tell trains when to stop and go.
Sometimes the track splits in two. Here, special rails can move the train onto another track. Signal lights tell the train driver when to stop or go.
There are fallen leaves on the track. The train must slow down in case it skids and slides.
Author: Amy Johnson
Illustrator: Simon Abbott
Dimensions: 345 x 345 mm when folded
This item is sourced from the UK