Convertible Pirate Ship Book is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to be a pirate!
• Fun, pirate adventure story for your child to enjoy.
• Folds into a pirate ship for kids to play inside.
• Wonderful illustrations by Simon Abbott, packed full of charming details.
Convertible Pirate Ship can be used as a story book, large play mat and turned into a sit-in pirate ship toy. This convertible book engages preschool kids with its adventurous story and beautiful illustrations.
Features of Convertible Pirate Ship:
• Read a story about a pirate ship on a treasure hunt with your child and follow the map to find where ‘x’ marks the spot. Meet a man that has been marooned on an island for a very long time!
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like a tropical paradise, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, so kids can take part in the story and make observations about what they notice on their sea voyage.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to ‘become’ captain and steer a ship.
Extracts from the pirate adventure story:
They pass a sinking ship that has hit some rocks. There is a pirate floating in the water. Hungry sharks swim nearby, hoping for some dinner!
The pirates’ journey takes them past a volcano. It is blasting out bubbling lava, which flows into the sea.
A huge sea monster with long, waving tentacles is churning up the water. It tries to grab the ship as it passes.
Author: Amy Johnson
Illustrator: Simon Abbott
Dimensions: 345 x 345 mm when folded
This item is sourced from the UK