Convertible Spaceship Book is the ultimate large play mat for kids aged 3–6 years to read, play and pretend to control a spaceship!
• Folds into a fantastic rocket that kids will simply love to play with!
• Simple story to aid word recognition in kids who are learning to read.
• Bright illustrations by renowned children’s artist, Simon Abbott.
“Bravo for imaginative, intuitive publishing. This book really is an interstellar hit!” The Book Sniffer
“Hours of imaginative fun guaranteed – this is a really clever idea and any child should be thrilled to receive this.” Parents in Touch
Convertible Spaceship can be used as a story book, large play mat and be transformed into a sit-in spaceship toy. This multiuse convertible book engages preschool kids with its exciting story and ‘out of this world’ illustrations.
Features of Convertible Spaceship:
• Read a short story with your child about a space mission to reach an alien spacecraft – you’ll have to dodge comets, explosions and steer past the path of other planets as you go.
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like our Universe, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, helps them to learn what astronauts experience in space and about the awesome Solar System.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to pretend to leave Earth and blast off into space.
Extract from the story route:
The astronauts say goodbye to planet Earth. They can see blue oceans and green land below.
The spaceship zooms past a space station. There is an astronaut floating outside it doing important repairs.
A spacecraft is travelling around the planet Saturn. Its antennae send messages back to Earth.
Author: Amy Johnson
Illustrator: Simon Abbott
Dimensions: 345 x 345 mm when folded
This item is sourced from the UK